Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Barneys Warehouse Sale VIP Room

It deserves mentioning every Barneys Warehouse Sale that just around the corner lies one of the best kept secrets among New York menswear aficionados: Camouflage boutique and its semiannual sale featuring at least 50% off an expertly edited selection of stock, including the above hunter green Etro wool topcoat for $750, ...
This beautiful A.P.C. pea coat for just $260These SeaVees moc-boots for $130
These Paul Smith brogue-boots for $350
This Filson wool duffel for $170 (Note: Filson is very rarely marked down)
This fitted boiled-wool shirt from KZO for $99
These Etro rope belts for $99
These cotton winter hats from Drakes of London for just $49

Camouflage - 139 8th Ave at 17th - 212-691-1750 - Map
Barneys Warehouse Sale - 255 W 17th St between 7th & 8th - 212-450-8400 - Map

4 comments:

  1. I have those SeaVees boots and can say that they are awesome boots. Definitely worth picking up for $130 if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any word on sizes on the shoes? I've been eying those seavees boots for a long time. looks like they have a good amount of pairs. I guess I'll go see if they have some 13s tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, 13s are unlikely so we suggest phoning ahead, Andrew. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I popped in since I work nearby, figured I'd check out the rest of the stock, too. They have some Relwen stuff on sale, too. Really like their stuff.

    The Seavees I saw were around 9-10s, I think I remember seeing 8.5, 10.5, and an 8, maybe. Nothing that big though, in case anyone was wondering. Great store.

    ReplyDelete